Saturday, March 31, 2018

Bunny Kisses


The Easter Bunny is coming!!  Here is a quick and easy project that will surely put a smile on everyone's face.  These are perfect for co-workers, place setting markers for your dinner table and great basket stuffers.

I used the Impression Obsession Die 043-G to cut the bunnies.  I cut two bunnies for each kiss.



First, I cut a toothpick in half and then using a white craft glue, I sandwiched the toothpick inbetween two of the bunnies.  To give the bunnies a little color, I used my Cricut to cut out some bows, but you could use ribbon or even little flowers.  To finish them off, I stuck them into the top of the Hershey Kiss and viola...they are done!

I almost forgot, don't you forget to add a fluffy bunny tail using a small pom pom!

Supplies:
Paper:  Authentique, The Paper Studio
Misc:  IO Die 043-G, Hershey Kisses, toothpicks, Cricut, white craft glue, mini pom poms

Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments:

  1. These are SUPER CUTE, Beth!! I've missed your posts!! Thank you for the basic instructions!! I LOVE THESE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I really want to get posting again, your words have definitely given me the encouragement and inspiration!

      Delete