Thursday, October 6, 2016

Halloween Tags


I had originally scheduled to share this post this morning, but I was in a rush to get to work as I didn't know how long I was going to be able to stay.  We are on high alert here in Florida waiting for Hurricane Matthew.  I did leave work early and started watching the news, but it was starting to scare me so much, that I couldn't watch it anymore.  We've had brief periods of rain and a little wind, and now the sun is shining.  The worst is supposed to come late tonight early tomorrow morning.  I just hope I don't loose power.

Now, onto something more fun!

I am having so much fun using my new Cricut Explore.  It's the coolest thing!  Today, I am showing some tags I made for my sister, cousin, and a few of their colleagues at their school.

I used the Cricut to cut out the skeleton, tombstone and the actual tag.  The grass and tab are both dies from My Favorite Things.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.  I paper punched the pumpkins and the bats.  To personalize each tag, I used my typewriter to print out their names.


Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Boo To You
Ink:  Versafine, Heidi Swapp, Momento
Paper:  Echo Park, Recollections, Bazzill
Misc:  Cricut, paper punches, baker's twine, pop up dots, typewriter

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment