Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter to One of My Favorite Peeps


Happy Easter, although it's a little late in the day!  I took the picture of the card before I went to work, and I didn't get a chance to upload it as I was running late....again!

It's actually a Pinterest inspired card, the original one you can find here.  I just made a few changes.  I didn't have the basket die, so I had to improvise.  The basket base is actually the My Favorite Things Picnic Basket Die Namics.  To make the handles, I used the circle Nestabilities.

Hope your day was filled with jelly beans and marshmallow chicks!

Supplies:
Stamps:  A Muse-Sentiment
Ink:  Versafine, Versamagic
Paper:  Amercian Crafts, Recollection
Misc:  Paper punches, pop up dots, Peep Quicktuz Die,  My Favorite Things Picnic Basket and Grass Die Namics, half pearls, Papertrey Ink Double Ended Banner Die, Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. Loving your Easter Card. My day wasn't filled with Jelly Beans and Marshmallow Chicks. But I'm sure going to go get some candy tomorrow at half price. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete