Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Happy Birthday and Cupcakes!


I saw this wicked cute card on Pinterest and I decided that I needed to make it as well.  It is perfect for using up small scraps that you might have laying around.

While I love Mariana's card, I decided to make a few changes to give it my own personal flair.  The card is actually three layers.  I stamped the sentiment onto the card, then mounted it onto a brown piece of card stock which I attached the card base with with some foam tape.  After I cut the cupcake border out, I accented some of the frosting with Stickles and Diamond Glaze.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Think Big Favorites #12
Ink:  Heidi Swapp
Paper:  Simple Stories, Bazzill, Recollections, DCWV
Misc:  Cricut, Birthday Cakes Cricut Cartridge, Stickles, Diamond Glaze, foam tape, glitter embellishment

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment