Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Fuzzy Bumpy Chenille Bunnies


I've been admiring the vintage style chenille ornaments that I found on Pinterest.  I decided to try and make them, but with my own little style.  Since I absolutely love paper punch art, I thought I could incorporate that into my bunnies.  Using a variety of punches and my Cricut.  I made these sweet little faces.  Then, I hot glued them onto my bump bunny bodies.  Using scraps of paper, dyed seam binding, and a pom pom tail (which you can't see, sorry), I was able to create these little cuties.

Since Easter is coming, I make a little Easter basket with a colored egg, sparkly flower and a vellum butterfly.  For some reason, I still have some of my little favor tins (I thought I used them all up!).  I hot glued some paper shred on the top, then glued the bunny to the top of that and added a few more paper punched flowers.  The tin was decorated with a strip of paper and a matching die cut bow.  No Easter treat is complete with out some candy, so I added some pastel M&M's.


Like a good M&M, you can't have just one...so I made a few more bunnies in different colors!


Supplies:
Paper:  American Crafts, Making Memories, Recollections, MME, Simple Stories
Ink:  Memento
Misc:  Paper punches, half pearls, Cricut, white bumpy chenille stems, pop up dots, seam binding, hot glue gun, pink chalk, seam binding, mini mint tin, Mama Elephant Bow Die, black Sharpie pen, paper shred, pom poms

Thanks for stopping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment