Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Gifts For Mom


My Mom really likes the Pure Innocence stamps.  She calls them the "big face girls"!  I have made her many cards for various occasions with them, and she proudly shows them off to her knitting group and keeps them all out for display all year round.

My Mom loves to knit, and I think secretly she likes to do the laundry.  It's just her and my stepfather, so it's not a lot of laundry to do.  My stepfather teases her and tells her that she loves to do the laundry!  I bought both of these stamp sets with Mom in mind.

I stamped them then colored with Copics.  Their dresses are paper pieced.  I cut some doilies out of vellum, and then placed them in these frames I bought from Ikea.  I wish I had taken the pictures before I put the glass in them.  I gave them to my Mom for her birthday and she just loved them.

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things Pure Innocence-Loads of Love and Close Knit
Ink:  Memento, Versafine
Paper:  Wasau, Papertrey Ink, Bazzill, Recollections, and Unknown Designer Paper
Misc:  Copics, paper punches, frames

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments: