Sunday, February 1, 2015

Be Mine


Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!  I am so excited, right now I am waiting for my sister.  It's our Annual Craft-A-Palooza Super Bowl Bash!  It's just the two of us, as we can get a little loud, eat until we are nauseous, and craft all day.  We also use language that our Mom doesn't appreciate and to quote her, "I didn't raise you two girls to be so nasty".  We won't mention that our Grandma could swear us all under the table, I guess it skipped a generation!  Again, we won't mention that "you girls" are 50 and 46!  Our last game we watched together, we played a drinking game with Diet Coke, and needless to say we missed part of the last quarter because we had to go to the bathroom, a lot!  We sure know how to party!

I've been down with a sinus infection that turned into bronchitis, yuck!  I've squeezed a few cards in between coughing  and blowing my nose.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Blooming Bits and Friendship Jar Spring Fillers
Ink:  Versafine, Papertrey Ink
Paper:  Recollections, a scrap of some paper that I don't remember!
Misc:  Crochet thread, mini clothes pin, pop up dots, paper punch

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment