Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Teacher Pails O'Fun

It's never too early to start your holiday shopping/crafting for your favorite teacher!  I decided that my favorite teacher needed a Pail O'Fun to put on her desk.  This size is perfect, not too big and not too small, to hold everything she and her students need to get through their day.


To complete this great gift, I made a pretty, but simple card, to let her know how much she is appreciated.


Ready to get a jump start on your gift giving, hop on over to my Etsy shop to pick one up today.  Don't forget that I also have a digital version of the pattern for the Pail O'Fun also available for all of my fellow sewing friends.

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Talk Nerdy To Me and Papertrey Ink-Vintage Picnic
Paper:  Bo Bunny, Recollections, Nennah
Ink:  Memento and Versafine
Misc:  Pail O'Fun cover, Papertrey Ink Banner Die, pop up dots, Copics, Leaktite Pail

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment