Thursday, August 14, 2014

Party Like A Patriot!


It's back to school time here in Florida.  Here is quick gift I made for my favorite teacher.  I found this cup on the clearance rack at Kirkmans.  I thought this would be perfect as my favorite teacher not only teaches history, but like me is a huge New England Patriots fan. 


I cut an apple using my Cricut, then I alternated strips of red and white cardstock.  One simple star embellished with a button and a baker's twine bow was adhered to a scrap of blue cardstock.


To personalize my gift, I cut a simple pennant free hand.  Using a sentiment from one of my favorite stamp companies and some letter stickers, I completed my gift.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Dandelion Designs-To My Teacher
Ink:  Papertrey Ink, Momento
Paper:  Simple Stories, Recollections, Unknown designer paper scraps
Misc:  Baker's twine, Disney Classics Cricut Cartridge, pop up dots, button, My Favorite Things Star Die-Namics, seam binding, travel cup

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment: