Thursday, July 31, 2014

Teacher Chalkboard Clipboards

I'm always a little behind on the latest trends, so here is my first "chalkboard" project.


I painted the clipboards with the chalkboard paint.  The ledges are made from Scrabble tile holders that I stained using some walnut ink, then glued to the clipboard.  Then, using white ink, I stamped the Emma and her Backpack image on the clipboard.


A simple tag was made using Papertrey Ink's Teacher's Apple Set and Nestabilities.  I altered a mini note pad with a few more stamped apples.  I think my favorite part of this is the altered clothespin.   I cut an apple using the Preserves Cricut Cartridge and embellished with some paper punching, a button, and a half pearl.



Supplies:
Stamps:  Papetrey Ink-Teacher's Apple and My Favorite Things-Emma and her Backpack
Ink:  Memento, Versafine, Stazon, Heidi Swapp, Papertrey Ink
Paper:  Bazzill, Recollections,  Sn@pp Simple Stories
Misc:  Clipboards, chalkboard paint, chalk, mini note pads, buttons, clothespin, fabric, baker's twine, half pearls, Cricut Preserves Cartridge, scrabble tile holders, paper punches, ribbon, Nestabilities

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. SUPER CUTE.....I actually found some chalkboard clipboards @ Micheals on clearance for 1.99...

    ReplyDelete