Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Pail O'Fun!

Hello everyone!  I've been spending a lot of time lately with my sewing machine.  I was thinking about making some more Buckets O'Fun.  So, Laura and I went over to the Home Depot so I could get an empty bucket to make the covers, but then we discovered this small metal pail.

It is called the Leaktite 2.5-qt. Metal Pail.  


You can find it on the Home Depot website here.

So, after much trial and error (a lot of error!), this is what I came up with:


It comes on and off the pail with ease, so you can change your cover when ever you please. 


Inside view


You can fit quite a bit in this pail.  There are eight pockets in total around the pail, perfect for holding small dies, buttons, glue sticks, or anything else you want at easy reach.

Here are some more that I made, and I will be posting them in my Etsy Shop today.






I am also working on pattern that will be for sale via an instant download.  I'm very excited as this is the first sewing pattern that I have designed.

Thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. These are really nice. I just may have to break out my sewing machine and make some for myself and other family members. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete