Friday, May 23, 2014

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends


I just love the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence stamps, I wish I could have them all!  Today, I used four of them to make this card.  I dug out some dies that I haven't used in a while and got to work.

The little girls are colored with Copics and their outfits are paper pieced.  Using my Nestabilities, I cut out the four squares and the scalloped frames.  The sentiment is from Great Impressions, it is definitely only of my favorite Beatles' songs.  Peter Frampton and the Bee Gee's did an awesome take on it in the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band movie.  That movie was so good, saw it in the theatre and even own it on DVD!  The sentiment is framed with the My Favorite Things Framed Greetings Die/Stamp set.

I embellished it with some rolled roses, paper punched butterflies and flowers.

Supplies:
Stamps:  My Favorite Things-Pure Innocence Holly Girl, Little Angel, Out On A Limb, Corn Maze Girl, Framed Greetings and Great Impressions-I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends
Ink:  Memento, Heidi Swapp
Paper:  Recollections, Echo Park, Dear Lizzy, Papertrey Ink, MME
Misc:  Pop up dots, My Favorite Things Die-Namics Rolled Roses, half pearls, Nestabilities, paper punches

Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment