Friday, August 3, 2012

A Salute To Davey!

My nephew, Dave, has enlisted in the US Army!  We are so proud of him.  He is leaving next week for Boot Camp.  My sister, his Mom, is throwing a party for him tomorrow.  I decided to make some little party favors for the celebration.



Washi tape was adhered to some paper sacks to create the American Flag.  Then, I made some little paper punch soldiers.  The dog tag was computer generated and then I topped it off with a gold punched star.  Little packages of cookies were put in the bags.

I made and Army of 25 of these little goody bags!




Supplies:
Stamps:  Clear Dollar Stamps-Patriotic Nuggets
Paper:  Karen Foster, Bazzill, Recollections, Colorbok
Misc:  Washi tape, paper sacks, cookies, paper punches,  Sharpie pen, pop up dots, brads


Today is Jenny's birthday, I will give her the Labor Of Love birthday box tomorrow when I see her at the party. 

It's also someone else's birthday....


Happy Birthday, Tom Brady!!!!  I'll see you in a couple of weeks at the football game, yay!!!


3 comments:

  1. Super Duper Cute Traet bags!!As always this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little bags are adorable! I so remember my DS when he did his basic training, very proud of him then and now. He is getting ready to deploy on his 6th deployment, thats the part that I don't like. I wish your nephew all the best in his new career and I want to take the time to thank him for service to our great country. I am very proud of our military men and women!! Go Davey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the party favor bags. Great ideas. TFS

    ReplyDelete